Friday, July 07, 2006

how my day looks like

Because everyone is asking me what I am doing now I thought I'd write a little about it.

My parents have an apple farm. Right now the apples are still pretty small (the size of a big walnut) but there are too many apples on each tree. So you have to cut some apples off that are too much. Otherwise all those apples will stay really small. But if you cut some away the other ones will grow nice and big.
We also had some hail that damaged the apples and so we cut those away that got beaten up a lot. Because we have thousands of trees this takes quite a bit of time.

Right now we have 4 people that work for us. With my family together we have 10 or 11 people for lunch every day (lunch is our main meal here). Right now I am cooking lunch every day and take care of the house. If there is still time left I am working with the apples.

At church I am starting to get in involved with a worship team. After the summer break I will start a discipleship class for teenagers that goes for 1 year. I am thinking about getting involved with the youth group as well. If I will go on staff at the church this will probably be sometime in September or October.

In my free time I am going swimming with my sister, catch up with friends, practice the violin and spend time with Jesus (which is my favorite thing to do).

Not much adventure going on right now...... Oh, but there is one coming...

in a few weeks I will have a vacation with Jesus. I will live at a monastery with real monks and spend time with Jesus all day long. I am really really excited about this. Just Jesus and me.

In a few days I will get my (long awaited) digital SLR camera. I am sure there will be lots of pictures to post. I will take some of the monastery and post them here. It's really pretty there.

Talk to you later......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, Dena Smith prophesied over you about having times when you will get away to be alone with Jesus. Sounds like that is about to happen. Might be worth looking over that prophecy again. Enjoy yourself.
Lorin

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home