Tuesday, June 27, 2006

World Cup - Germany against Sweden

When Germany played against Sweden, my sister, her boy friend and myself went to Stuttgart to watch the game on a big screen together with 40.000 other fans. Already the ride in the subway was a party itself.

When we got there there were so many people that we weren’t able to get into the area with the screen where they showed the game. We were walking around trying to find a bar or restaurant that would show the game as well. Finally we found this outdoor italian ice cream cafe where we were able to watch the game. Germany did very well. We were very proud and so was everyone else. The ice cream was really yummy.




Everyone was hoping for a good view of the game...








the hottest german hairstyle right now

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like great fun! I'm glad that you are enjoying being with Sarah again. Go Deutschland! (I sure can't be excited for USA, ha, ha) :) Lorin

6:23 AM  
Blogger Signafur said...

Yeah, the U.S. sucked this year, but I'm glad Germany did well. Bummer I missed the game. I LOVE soccer. I watched a couple of the games, but the missed seeing the U.S. play. Didn't miss much I guess.
Sounds like you had fun! The ice cream looks good too. Charity

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, is that guy available? his hair is so hot...

love you, momma.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Tabea said...

You don’t want him. His hair is fake. When he takes it off he is not any better than a grandpa without his teeth…

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home