Friday, March 30, 2007

I am back... with a black eye and a smile



Hey guys,

is anyone still checking in here?

Sorry I haven't updated this site in a while. Life just got busy and I forgot about it... Then a while back I remembered but then I realized that I forgot my password and they had to send me a new one... well, anyways. Here I am.

Since you know from my last entry in November: I started my job as a photographer.
It's pretty challenging. Working many hours, often 14 hours a day. And you probably wouldn't believe it but it's pretty exhausting trying to make kids smile all day long. At least for me who just loves to be quiet most of the day. Well, it definately is a good stretch for me to become a bit more extroverted.

I would love to tell you the reason I got the black eye is cause I got into a fight. But I guess no one would believe me. so i better tell the truth right away.
Last week I had a little accident at work where an iron pole hit me right underneath my left eye. It was pretty bad. I had to go to emergency room and they made x-rays and all that stuff and they said I am lucky that there was not more damage cause the hit was pretty hard.
I will attach a pic for you. It looks a bit different now cause it changes colours every day.
As you see, life as a photographer in schools and kindergardens is very dangerous. You should pray for me!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tamatha said...

Oh Tabea my friend...you made me laugh out loud! And it is only 7:35am here in Ontario so I have to be quite or I may wake up Elizabeth!lol

5:36 AM  
Blogger Tamatha said...

Hey lady!:o),
I just sat and read thru your entire blog site in one sitting! I had no idea what a blog was back when you sent me the address of your blog.
I copied a couple of things from your site...to post on mine and add some of my thoughts to. I love you my friend and I can't wait for the day that I can give you another big Canadian hug!:o) I will see you again before we worship together for eternity I am sure of it.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you had given up on the blog. I stopped checking it regularly and then tonight I thought that I should again. It's good to hear from you again! Sorry you have to work so long and hard, but I certainly understand! We are still hoping to visit Germany this year. We will let you know when, but we don't expect you to be able to spend time with us.
Blessings,
Lorin

9:37 PM  
Blogger Tamatha said...

I guess you haven't posted anything new cause you are back to work again. Missing you here in Canada...Tammy:o)

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi pookie...that is a nice shiner. so glad i checked your site. i miss you pookie poopsie pie. when are you coming home? that's right, i said home. as in, where i am. he he.
love you.
dina

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tabea,
I haven't checked your blog in a while. My sons liked the pictures of you playing soccer (they love soccer!). I think the photos you took are beautiful. This is Michelle -- Hilde's daughter from Wisconsin. Hope you are well, and that we'll see you again soon!
Michelle

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home