Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yosemite Park November 05

Here are some pics from our trip to Yosemite Park last fall. My sister and brother from Germany came to visit me and some of my friends from California joined us.
It was beautiful. We climbed the highest mountain we could find. And we made a new friend. His name is Stan and he is the biggest pumkin I have ever seen im my whole life.... It took 4 of us to carry him and he got to ride in the front seat of the car (cause he didn't fit in the trunk) and we didn't eat him because he was our friend. He was very happy about that.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, that looks like fun. Glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Love ya much, Sara :)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Tamatha said...

There you go making me laugh out loud again! I love your sense of humor!

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home